For many of us, a car is an extension of our personalities. We want it to look good, and perform even better. While fuel economy is a major concern for most drivers, form, aesthetics and comfort are high on many a discerning buyer’s list. Whatever the purpose, a car is supposed to take you where you want to with minimum amount of fuss. One of the major components responsible for your car’s smooth running is its transmission. If you live in or near Sacramento, there are some well known auto transmission repair centers which can help you in the event of a clutch or gear-box malfunction.
But if you want nothing but the best care for your car, head to a Ford dealer in Sacramento. Look out for reputed service centers in your area as they will help your car run like new and also enhance its life. In addition, they can help you in the following ways:
- Thoroughly trained, certified and industry experienced professionals and technicians translate into one thing – your car is always in the right hands. Be it a simple oil change to more complex engine overhauls and automatic transmission repairs, you have complete peace of mind. Service advisors and body shop managers are friendly and always willing to help. They have thorough understanding of automobiles and can suggest the most apt repairs and replacements for your vehicle.
- If you are looking for a cosmetic makeover for your Ford, an established Sacramento repair center is where you should be taking your car.
These dealers stock genuine parts and accessories which mean two things. One, you are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. If there is a faulty part installed in your car, it can be replaced at no extra cost. Two, genuine parts do not hamper the car’s performance; rather, they aid it.
- Irrespective of whether you drive an automatic or a manual transmission powered vehicle, auto repair centers in Sacramento CA are more than capable of dealing with both. Highly skilled technicians thoroughly examine your car, identify the problem and then proceed to diagnose the faulty component. Unlike big city service facilities that are always trying to find new ways to earn a quick buck, with Sacramento based Ford dealers, you know exactly what you are paying for.
- Many prefer a manual transmission over an automatic because of a greater sense of control that is absent in an automatic. But, more importantly, a manual transmission consumes lesser fuel than its technologically advanced sibling. Sacramento transmission repair companies that have a reputation of servicing Fords, irrespective of the model or year of manufacture, can skillfully repair or replace a faulty clutch. If the transmission requires complete disassembly, that can also be done, without you having to break into a sweat.
- If you cannot make it to a Ford dealer in Sacramento personally, you can fix an appointment by filling out a simple form online. All you need to do is provide your contact details, your car’s details, type of service needed and the preferred date and time you would like to come. Once you drive by, technicians will be waiting to start the repair work. You don’t have to wait, nor do you have to explain everything all over again.